My new plan this year!

I'm transferred from department of accounting information to department of international business. So this is my first year of international business. Everythings is new to me.
I hope that I can improve my English skills through the course in the new semester. Next I'll start scheduling more time every day to prepare for TOEIC. 
And I also hope I can learn to make good use of my time. Usually, most of my freetime is lying at home and doing nothing. But I realize it's not a good idea to stay at home all the time, maybe i should go out and visit the exhibitions that I'm interested in or study with my friends. 
Finally, wish I can enjoy my college life.

Comments

  1. Going to the library is also a good option, Amy. Hope you enjoy your study in the new department, and make some new friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment